Networking group about intranets, digital workplaces and DEX in global companies
This group is for managers and employees working with intranets, digital workplaces and DEX from primarily communication and HR in global companies.
Through knowledge sharing and professional sparring, you will be informed about the latest trends within intranets, digital workplaces and DEX. Members in this group will receive insights, knowledge, and ideas on optimising and creating successful intranets, digital workplaces, collaboration, and enterprise social networks. You will also have access to a helpful and robust network of like-minded people.
You get inspiration, knowledge and input for your work from similar companies in this networking group about intranets, digital workplaces and DEX in global companies. Some of the benefits are:
- Optimise your intranet, digital workplace, and the digital employee experience based on confidential and honest answers, tricks and real stories from peers in international organisations
- Peer and expert evaluations of the latest developments
- Successful insights from similar organisations’ solutions
- Lessons learned from both successes and failures shared in confidentiality
- Knowledge from world-leading experts and practitioners
- Access to the closed online group for members only
- An IntraTeam knowledge broker helps you find community members with solutions for your challenges
- Four online networking meetings a year
- International webinars with world-leading experts and practitioners
- Access to all IntraTeam conferences, both online and physical
- Access to IntraTeam online community
- Presentations, recordings and other material (depending on the format)
- You may send a substitute to attend the meetings and webinars in your absence
- Bring a guest once in a while to participate in the meetings and webinars
- Free bronze benchmark of DEX (Digital Employee Experience) including intranets, digital collaboration and Enterprise Social Network
- Free access to the network in a transitional phase between jobs
The annual membership cost is:
- Euro 1299 for one group
- Euro 1949 for two groups
- Euro 2499 for three groups
To sign up, please send an e-mail to info@IntraTeam.com. Consultants and vendors are not allowed as members of the group.
The membership is personal as it helps build trust and keep confidentiality among the same group of people.
You can always hand the membership over to a colleague, and you may send a substitute in your absence. You may bring a colleague or a friend for a meeting once in a while.
The following companies and organisations are members of the group:
- Arla Foods
- BioMar Group
- ING Bank
- ISS World Services
- The LEGO Group
The list will be updated continuously.
We facilitate the networking meetings and find inspiring cases and speakers. As active participants, we make our knowledge available to the group as well.
Number of meetings and size
There will be four networking meeting a year. We aim for 10-12 participants in each meeting.
A typical meeting agenda:
- Short opening by IntraTeam
- Participants introduce themselves, their challenges and solutions.
- Participants help with the challenges
- Break and networking
- An expert presents a topic chosen by the participants. The participants sometimes debate the matter.
- Break and networking
- The host presents herself, their intranet/digital workplace/DEX, successes and challenges
The members decide on topics for each meeting in this networking group about intranets, digital workplaces and DEX in global companies. Examples from similar meetings:
- Top management support for DEX
- Organizing DEX – Who owns DEX
- Intranet, collaboration and ESN in the same interface
- Best practice on how to work with your editors
- Data driven internal communicators… How do we do it?
- Members share their intranet home page and the idea behind
- Which tool when. Making sure employees are choosing the right solution for their communication or collaboration.’
- Digital literacy
- Data privacy legislation
- Information model
As a member, you will have access to these events as well.