Networking group about Artificial Intelligence in the digital workplace
This peer-to-peer networking group is for managers and employees working with Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the digital workplace. The group’s purpose is to improve news and content so that colleagues can find better answers to questions and challenges. We will look into intranets as assistants, language models, pictures, and more.
You get inspiration and input about AI from similar companies. Some of the benefits are:
- Optimise your work with AI based on confidential and honest answers, tricks and real stories from peers in international organisations
- Peer and expert evaluations of the latest developments
- Successful insights from similar organisations’ solutions
- Lessons learned from both successes and failures shared in confidentiality
- Knowledge from world-leading experts and practitioners
- Access to the closed online group for members only
- An IntraTeam knowledge broker helps you find community members with solutions for your challenges
- Four online networking meetings a year
- International webinars with world-leading experts and practitioners
- Access to all IntraTeam conferences, both online and physical
- Access to IntraTeam online community
- Presentations, recordings and other material (depending on the format)
- You may send a substitute to attend the meetings and webinars in your absence
- Bring a guest once in a while to participate in the meetings and webinars
- Free bronze benchmark of DEX (Digital Employee Experience) including intranets, digital collaboration and Enterprise Social Network
- Free access to the network in a transitional phase between jobs
The annual membership cost is:
- Euro 1299 for one group
- Euro 1949 for two groups
- Euro 2499 for three groups
To sign up, please send an e-mail to info@IntraTeam.com. Consultants and vendors are not allowed as members of the group.
The membership is personal as it helps build trust and keep confidentiality among the same group of people.
You can always hand the membership over to a colleague, and you may send a substitute in your absence. You may bring a colleague or a friend for a meeting once in a while.
We facilitate the networking meetings and find inspiring cases and speakers. As active participants, we make our knowledge available to the group as well.
Number of meetings and size
There will be four networking meeting a year. We aim for 10-12 participants in each meeting.
A typical meeting agenda:
- Short opening by IntraTeam
- Participants introduce themselves, their challenges and solutions.
- Participants help with the challenges
- Break and networking
- An expert presents a topic chosen by the participants. The participants sometimes debate the matter.
- Break and networking
- The host presents herself, their intranet/digital workplace/DEX, successes and challenges
The members decide the topics at the meetings. Example of meeting topics:
- Intranets as an assistant
- Language models
- Company pictures
- Ethics and legislation
- Microsoft CoPilot
As a member, you will have access to these events as well.