This group addresses a Microsoft 365 target audience and primarily focuses on intranet/digital workplace (SharePoint), collaboration (Teams), and ESN (Yammer) in international companies.
In this international networking group, you will get inspiration for your work with Microsoft 365. Through knowledge sharing and professional sparring, you will be informed about the latest trends in Microsoft 365 and hear how your peers evaluate them. Participants in this group will receive insights and knowledgeable input for their work with Microsoft 365 and ideas on optimising and creating successful intranets, digital workplaces, collaboration, and enterprise social networks. You will also have access to a helpful and robust network of like-minded people.
To sign up for a free meeting, please send an e-mail to info@IntraTeam.com.
Consultants and vendors are not allowed as members of the group.
- Microsoft 365 optimisation based on confidential and honest answers, tricks and real stories from peers in international organisations
- Peer and expert evaluations of the latest Microsoft 365 developments
- Successful insights from similar organisations’ solutions
- Lessons learned from both successes and failures shared in confidentiality
- Knowledge from world-leading experts and practitioners
- Access to the closed online group for members only
- An IntraTeam knowledge broker helps you find community members with solutions for your challenges
- Four online networking meetings a year
- International webinars with world-leading experts and practitioners
- Access to all events, both online and physical
- Access to IntraTeam online community
- Presentations, recordings and other material (depending on the format)
- A substitute is welcome to attend the meetings and webinars in your absence
- A guest may participate in the meetings and webinars once in a while
- Free bronze benchmark of DEX (Digital Employee Experience) including intranets, digital collaboration and Enterprise Social Network
- Free access to the network in a transitional phase between jobs
The cost of the membership is 1299 Euro for a yearly membership.
The members decide on topics for each meeting. Examples from similar meetings:
- When to use what in Microsoft 365
- Term store, tagging and search
- Lifecycle Management
We facilitate the networking meetings and find inspiring cases and speakers. As active participants, we make our knowledge available to the group as well.
We aim for 10-12 participants in each meeting.
The membership is personal as it helps build trust and keep confidentiality within the same group of people.
You can always hand the membership over to a colleague, and you may send a substitute in your absence. You may bring a colleague or a friend for a meeting once in a while.
- Short opening by IntraTeam
- Participants introduce themselves, their challenges and solutions.
- Participants help with the challenges
- Break and networking
- An expert presents a topic chosen by the participants. The participants sometimes debate the matter.
- Break and networking
- The host presents herself, their Microsoft 365 solution, successes and challenges