Networking group about internal communication in global companies
This network is for communication staff working with all aspects of internal communication in an international and professional setting. Here, you get inspiration for your work with internal communication and the opportunity to discuss common challenges and showcase your successes. Through sharing experiences and professional sparring, you will be updated with the latest developments in the field and receive tangible input on how you can deliver efficient and effective results. At the same time, you build a solid network of like-minded and giving people whom you can draw on in your work.
Our focus ranges from the strategic level to practical issues. We talk about how to reach and engage leaders and employees, how to tackle cultural differences, news in traditional and new channels, analytics, change communication, campaigns, channel mix, storytelling, intranets, generative AI of course and much more.
You get inspiration and input about internal communications from similar companies. Some of the benefits are:
- Optimise your work with internal communications based on confidential and honest answers, tricks and real stories from peers in international organisations
- Peer and expert evaluations of the latest developments
- Successful insights from similar organisations’ solutions
- Lessons learned from both successes and failures shared in confidentiality
- Knowledge from world-leading experts and practitioners
- Access to the closed online group for members only
- An IntraTeam knowledge broker helps you find community members with solutions for your challenges
- Four online networking meetings a year
- International webinars with world-leading experts and practitioners
- Access to all IntraTeam conferences, both online and physical
- Access to IntraTeam online community
- Presentations, recordings and other material (depending on the format)
- You may send a substitute to attend the meetings and webinars in your absence
- Bring a guest once in a while to participate in the meetings and webinars
- Free bronze benchmark of DEX (Digital Employee Experience), including intranets, digital collaboration and Enterprise Social Network
- Free access to the network in a transitional phase between jobs
The annual membership cost is:
- One group: Euro 1299
- 2-3 groups: Euro 1999
- More than 3 groups: Euro 2499
To sign up, please send an e-mail to info@IntraTeam.com. Consultants and vendors are not allowed as members of the group.
The membership is personal as it helps build trust and keep confidentiality among the same group of people.
You can always hand the membership over to a colleague, and you may send a substitute in your absence. You may bring a colleague or a friend for a meeting once in a while.
We facilitate the networking meetings and find inspiring cases and speakers. As active participants, we make our knowledge available to the group as well.
Number of meetings and size
There will be four networking meeting a year. We aim for 10-12 participants in each meeting.
A typical meeting agenda:
- Short opening by IntraTeam
- Participants introduce themselves, their challenges and solutions.
- Participants help with the challenges
- Break and networking
- An expert presents a topic chosen by the participants. The participants sometimes debate the matter.
- Break and networking
- The host presents herself, their intranet/digital workplace/DEX, successes and challenges
The members decide the topics at the meetings. Example of meeting topics:
- Policies and guidelines
- Videos and podcasts
- Generative AI in internal communication
- Management communication
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Internal social media such as Viva Engage
- Change communication
- Intranet content
- Target groups and personas
As a member, you will have access to these events as well.