Members share knowledge: Opportunities and risks around GPT3 (AI) in the digital workplace
- 14:30 to 15:30 CEST
- Microsoft Teams
In this “Members Share Knowledge” online session, we will exchange experiences and expectations around GPT3.
Frank Giroux, Digital Supply Chain Transformation Manager, Bayer and Martin White, Principal Analyst, SearchResearch, set the scene with some initial introductions, definitions and thoughts.
- Large Language Models and text generators
- The differences between GPT-3 and ChatGPT
- Emerging opportunities
- Barriers to implementation
- What do we mean by ‘search’?
- Is GPT3 an enterprise search solution?
- ‘We have SharePoint search – where does GPT3 fit in?’
- How will GPT3 change the job of content management for the intranet?
- Who should own, train and maintain corporate language models?
- How can a company protect its corporate know-how in the context of global-central language models?
This session is a part of our networking group membership, which allows you to participate in networking meetings, “members share knowledge” sessions and webinars.
The membership cost is 1299 euros for a yearly membership of one group. Please note that consultants and system vendors do not have access to become a member.
Sounds interesting? Please send us a mail at info@IntraTeam.com to get a free session.