Microsoft 365 analytics
- 10:00 to 12:00 CEST
- Microsoft Teams
About the meeting
Join this online networking meeting and hear a session about “Microsoft 365 analytics: are you ‘reporting on usage’ or ‘transforming collaboration’ in your organisation?” Pete Johns from SWOOP Analytics will share his experience and knowledge around Microsoft 365 analytics.
Many people responsible for Microsoft 365 find themselves in a difficult position. They want to unlock the full value of investing in world-class Microsoft 365 productivity tools but find it hard to get a deep understanding of how people are really using the platform. Instead of just reporting on past activity, or basic usage metrics such as classic ‘time on tools’ statistics, is it possible to use analytics more intelligently to genuinely transform how people collaborate?
- How do you currently use Microsoft 365 data in your organisation?
- What impact does your current usage of Microsoft 365 data have on collaboration?
- How might you get better insights from your Microsoft 365 data?
- How could better insights help you transform collaboration in your organisation?
- Are there other sources of insight that you could tap into as you move from ‘reporting’ to ‘transforming’?
- A better understanding of how to shift from ‘reporting’ to ‘transforming’ using insightful analytics
- Some practical ideas to take back to your organisation and up your analytics game
- A clearer perspective on different data sources you might be able to access that could help you achieve more
Furthermore, we will share knowledge among the participants about Microsoft 365 in general.
10.00 Welcome to the meeting
10.05 Short presentation of each member and current challenges
10.20 Knowledge sharing, input and inspiration among the participants
11.00 Theme: Microsoft 365 analytics: are you ‘reporting on usage’ or ‘transforming collaboration’ in your organisation?
12.00 Thank you, and see you next time