Webinar: Yammer – The good and the bad
- 14:00 to 15:00 CEST
- Microsoft Teams
Philips use Yammer to share tips on best practices and how to make the most of the channels available. Dennis Agusi will show us how Yammer became a vital internal communications channel.
You will hear about the following:
- The importance of community management for corporate social networks
- Strategy for launching a corporate social network
- Tricks for community managers
- Bringing colleagues together from all over the world
- Creating positive collaboration practices
- Train your communications network, leaders and subject matter experts
- Have a process in place for violations. Don’t be scared, but prepared!
- Build an ambassador network and leverage them for (global) activities
- Global and Team KPIs on Yammer adoption and usage (offer a benchmark)
- Yammer has great value to offer!
Webinar with Dennis Agusi, Director of Communication Channels at Philips.
Dennis Agusi is responsible for both internal and external communication channels. He started his career at Philips in 2010 as an intern. He transformed the communication channels landscape into a lean machine and educated the company on how to get the most out of its communication channels. His focus on business value helped to increase impact, engagement, and productivity and to save costs.
This webinar is a part of our networking group membership, which allows you to participate in networking meetings and webinars.
The cost of the membership is 1299 Euro for a yearly membership. NOTE: Consultants and system vendors do not have access to become a member.
Sounds interesting? Please send us a mail at info@IntraTeam.com to get a free meeting or webinar.