Members share knowledge – Digital signage
- 14:00 to 15:30 CEST
- Microsoft Teams
Sebastien Cugny from Richemont and Ralf Larsson from Electrolux will share their experiences with digital signage in global companies. These “members share knowledge” sessions are highly interactive, and everybody can contribute with their experiences.
PLAYipp at Electrolux
Ralf will talk about the following:
- How we rolled out a global digital signage solution
- Current status
- How it integrates with our intranet and Microsoft 365 content
- How we tactically partner with regional and local business stakeholders to get a solid local buy-in
- Some words about info architecture, to make sure we blend local-regional-global content personalized to the local needs
Digital signage at Richemont
Sebastien will share good and bad experiences:
- From a local vendor to a cloud-oriented solution
- The IC perspective
- Support and coordination with local IT
- Integrations and features
- How do you measure the communication impact of the digital signage solution?
- How is the internal communications network/community set up for sharing resources (videos/images / PPTs)? Ex. producing videos in multiple languages for different factories
- Who is deciding on what content to publish? Ex. publishing content from a global/corporate perspective, regional, local
- How to secure a solid local buy-in that lasts over time
- Finding the sweet spot between self-service and governance
This session is a part of our networking group membership, which allows you to participate in networking meetings, “members share knowledge” sessions and webinars.
The membership cost is 1299 euros for a yearly membership of one group. Please note that consultants and system vendors do not have access to become a member.
Sounds interesting? Please send us a mail at info@IntraTeam.com to get a free session.