Networking group about Knowledge Management in global companies
This group is for managers, directors, etc., working with Knowledge Management in global companies.
In this peer-to-peer group, we aim to inform the members about the latest Knowledge Management trends. We hope this will give the employees a better work-life as they can find relevant information properly.
You get inspiration, knowledge and input for your work from similar global companies in this group about Knowledge Management. Some of the benefits are:
- Optimise your knowledge base based on confidential and honest answers, tricks and real stories from peers
- Peer and expert evaluations of your latest projects
- Successful insights from similar organisations
- Lessons learned from both successes and failures shared in confidentiality
- Knowledge from world-leading experts and practitioners
- Access to the closed online group for members only
- An IntraTeam knowledge broker helps you find community members with solutions for your challenges
- Four online networking meetings a year
- International webinars with world-leading experts and practitioners
- Access to all IntraTeam conferences, both online and physical
- Access to IntraTeam online community
- Presentations, recordings and other material (depending on the format)
- You may send a substitute to attend the meetings and webinars in your absence
- Bring a guest once in a while to participate in the meetings and webinars
- Free bronze benchmark of DEX (Digital Employee Experience) including intranets, digital collaboration and Enterprise Social Network
- Free access to the network in a transitional phase between jobs
The annual membership cost is:
- One group: Euro 1299
- 2-3 groups: Euro 1999
- More than 3 groups: Euro 2499
To sign up, please send an e-mail to info@IntraTeam.com. Consultants and vendors are not allowed as members of the group.
The membership is personal as it helps build trust and keep confidentiality among the same group of people.
You can always hand the membership over to a colleague, and you may send a substitute in your absence. You may bring a colleague or a friend for a meeting once in a while.
The following companies and organisations are members of the group:
- Fluor Corporation
- Mott MacDonald
- PwC Switzerland
- Simon Kucher & Partners
- The Monney Group
The list will be updated continuously.
We facilitate the networking meetings and find inspiring cases and speakers. As active participants, we make our knowledge available to the group as well.
Number of meetings and size
There will be four networking meeting a year. We aim for 10-12 participants in each meeting.
A typical meeting agenda:
- Short opening by IntraTeam
- Participants introduce themselves, their challenges and solutions.
- Participants help with the challenges
- Break and networking
- An expert presents a topic chosen by the participants. The participants sometimes debate the matter.
- Break and networking
- The host presents herself, their intranet/digital workplace/DEX, successes and challenges
The members decide on topics for each meeting. Examples from similar meetings:
- Microsoft Viva Topics
- Network Analysis
- Communities of Practice
- Microsoft Copilot
- Taxonomy, ontology, and knowledge graph software and solutions
- Research on topics such as emerging technologies, industry trends, and new laws that affect the company’s business operations
- Training of coworkers in knowledge management
- Developing and implementing processes to ensure that all of the company’s information is stored in a retrievable format
- Gathering, analyzing, and disseminating information to help make strategic decisions
- Ensure that knowledge is up-to-date and relevant for your colleagues
As a member, you will have access to these events as well.