Networking group about Microsoft 365 in global companies
This group addresses a Microsoft 365 target audience and primarily focuses on intranet/digital workplace (SharePoint), collaboration (Teams), and ESN (Yammer) in global companies.
In this international networking group, you will get inspiration for your work with Microsoft 365. Through knowledge sharing and professional sparring, you will be informed about the latest trends in Microsoft 365 and hear how your peers evaluate them. Participants in this group will receive insights and knowledgeable input for their work with Microsoft 365 and ideas on optimising and creating successful intranets, digital workplaces, collaboration, and enterprise social networks. You will also have access to a helpful and robust network of like-minded people.
You get inspiration, knowledge and input for your work from similar companies in this group about Microsoft 365 in global companies. Some of the benefits are:
- Microsoft 365 optimisation based on confidential and honest answers, tricks and real stories from peers in international organisations
- Peer and expert evaluations of the latest Microsoft 365 developments
- Successful insights from similar organisations’ solutions
- Lessons learned from both successes and failures shared in confidentiality
- Knowledge from world-leading experts and practitioners
- Access to the closed online group for members only
- An IntraTeam knowledge broker helps you find community members with solutions for your challenges
- Four online networking meetings a year
- International webinars with world-leading experts and practitioners
- Access to all IntraTeam conferences, both online and physical
- Access to IntraTeam online community
- Presentations, recordings and other material (depending on the format)
- You may send a substitute to attend the meetings and webinars in your absence
- Bring a guest once in a while to participate in the meetings and webinars
- Free bronze benchmark of DEX (Digital Employee Experience) including intranets, digital collaboration and Enterprise Social Network
- Free access to the network in a transitional phase between jobs
The annual membership cost is:
- Euro 1299 for one group
- Euro 1949 for two groups
- Euro 2499 for three groups
To sign up, please send an e-mail to info@IntraTeam.com. Consultants and vendors are not allowed as members of the group.
The membership is personal as it helps build trust and keep confidentiality among the same group of people.
You can always hand the membership over to a colleague, and you may send a substitute in your absence. You may bring a colleague or a friend for a meeting once in a while.
The following companies and organisations are members of the group:
- The LEGO Group
The list will be updated continuously.
We facilitate the networking meetings and find inspiring cases and speakers. As active participants, we make our knowledge available to the group as well.
Number of meetings and size
There will be four networking meeting a year. We aim for 10-12 participants in each meeting.
A typical meeting agenda:
- Short opening by IntraTeam
- Participants introduce themselves, their challenges and solutions.
- Participants help with the challenges
- Break and networking
- An expert presents a topic chosen by the participants. The participants sometimes debate the matter.
- Break and networking
- The host presents herself, their intranet/digital workplace/DEX, successes and challenges
The members decide on topics for each meeting. Examples from similar meetings:
- When to use what in Microsoft 365
- Term store, tagging and search
- Lifecycle Management
As a member, you will have access to these events as well.