Term store, tagging and search
- 10:00 to 12:00
- Microsoft Teams
Join this online meeting and hear a session about term store, tagging and search by Agnes Molnar, Search Explained.
Managed metadata is a true asset for search and findability: it provides consistent and coherent tags, which can be used then to provide a clear and consistent search experience.
- If it’s planned according to the user’s real needs.
- If it’s implemented the right way.
- If the users have a common understanding of the terms.
- If the users tag the content in a consistent way.
- If auto-tagging is implemented correctly.
- If AI is trained, maintained, and governed correctly.
- If search is configured correctly.
- If the search UI is designed according to the user’s real needs and it’s easy to use.
- If the whole system is maintained and governed.
Too many If’s…
In this session, Agnes provides an A-Z overview of the term store, content tagging, and search in Microsoft 365 – demonstrating the features and capabilities as well as the boundaries and limitations. She also discusses the various auto-tagging options, so that you know how to minimize the manual tagging effort while offering a rich search and discovery experience.
Furthermore, we will share knowledge among the participants about Microsoft 365 in general.
10.00 Welcome to the meeting
10.05 Short presentation of each member and current challenges
10.20 Knowledge sharing, input and inspiration among the participants
11.00 Theme: Term store, tagging and search
12.00 Thank you, and see you next time
Get a free meeting
Do not hesitate to contact meeting facilitator Kurt Kragh Sørensen at Kurt@IntraTeam.dk or +45 4018 1655 if you are interested in a free meeting. Consultants and vendors are not allowed as members of the group.