IntraTeam Event Online vol. 7 – Modern intranets, communication and collaboration
- 09:00 to 15:00 CEST
- Microsoft Teams
Online event about modern intranets, communication and collaboration. The sessions on this day are also presented at IntraTeam Event Copenhagen in May.
The full programme will follow soon!
Welcome presentation by Kurt Kragh Sørensen, CEO, IntraTeam
Online networking with other participants – break out rooms
Time for networking.
How to leverage Microsoft Viva to improve employee communications, engagement, and connection
Microsoft Viva provides critical applications and experiences to improve employee engagement and connection.
New features and capabilities provide opportunities to ensure that your employees are connected and engaged, no matter where they work.
In this session, you will learn practical approaches for employee communications in Microsoft 365 – from SharePoint news to the personalized Viva Connections feed in Teams to Viva Engage and Viva Amplify.
Take away insights into what you need to know about what is possible, what is coming, and how to improve communication and engagement outcomes with Microsoft Viva and Microsoft 365.
- Insights into what you need to know about the “art of the possible”
- Best practices for leveraging the tools and capabilities available in Microsoft Viva and Microsoft 365
- Highlights of upcoming features available for communications and engagement in Microsoft 365 – and what to think about next!
Session by Susan Hanley, President, Susan Hanley LLC
Communicating on Slack and Google Drive at Bonnier News
Elsa will share Bonnier News’ experiences with Slack for internal communication and Google Drive for the intranet Insidan. There are good things (but also some bad) to using Slack as an internal communication tool. She will also discuss the fruitless search for the optimal internal communication platform.
- The fewer platforms the better
- Keep it simple
- And some thoughts on the art of making your employees feel that they are contributing to something important
Session by Elsa Falk, Chief Communication Officer, Bonnier News,
Delivering a personalized employee experience for the Digital workplace
Today’s corporate intranets are playing a critical role in employee engagement and becoming core to the employee experience. By personalizing that experience, so it’s tailored to employees’ preferences and tasks, you can foster a workforce that’s more engaged and productive. Participants will hear from Glencore’s Head of Digital Workplace Experience, Neil Morgan about how Glencore is delivering a personalized employee experience and connecting its global and multilingual 130,000+ workforce.
- Developing the business case for the focus on the employee experience
- Defining the personas to represent your user population
- Identifying the top tasks for the intranet
- Staying engaged with your colleagues
Session by Neil Morgan, Head of Digital Workplace Experience, Glencore
Lightning talk – NGAGE: Six guides lines for a modern intranet
- Why do we need guidelines for a modern intranet?
- Working agile with intranet and digital employee experience
- Examples of guidelines and how they are used
Lightning talk by Esben Rytter, CEO and Strategic advisor, NGAGE
Round table – Intranet vs. Digital employee Experience (DEX)
What is the role of the intranet in the digital workplace and how do we create a digital experience across the organization, roles and tasks.
- How do we define the digital employee experience?
- What is the role of the intranet in the digital employee Experience?
- Practical experiences working with digital employee experience and Intranet
Facilitated by Esben Rytter, CEO and Strategic advisor, NGAGE
Round table – Intranet and collaboration in Microsoft 365
How we support collaboration in the modern workplace. What is the role of the intranet vs. teams and how can we utilize the VIVA suite.
- SharePoint, Teams or Viva as platform for collaboration
- The role of the intranet in future collaboration
- Practical experience with department and collaboration teams
Facilitated by Esben Rytter, CEO and Strategic advisor, NGAGE
Round table – The top digital collaboration habits of highly productive teams
The world has changed, but for many people, their online collaboration styles are lagging. This means they are caught up in endless email chains and constant interruptions by chat and back-to-back meetings.
In this session, we explore how highly productive teams have found a different way to get work done without relying on email, chat and meetings.
- What are some of the alternatives to email for internal collaboration?
- What type of meetings can be replaced with asynchronous collaboration?
- What are the strengths and limitations of chat, and how do we contain them?
- Within every organisation, you can find teams who have figured out how to collaborate smarter. Find them and replicate
- Teams must agree on how they collaborate, or we end up with chaos
- Measuring collaboration habits means we can educate people about what good looks like and measure progress
Facilitated by Cai Kjaer, CEO, SWOOP Analytics
Prices and registration
|Before 27 May||After 27 May|
|Price in EUR||EUR 98,-||EUR 128,-|
|Price in DKK||DKK 880,-||DKK 1080,-|
|Price in SEK||SEK 1280,-||SEK 1580,-|
VAT will be added to DKK prices.
Danish gold members, international members and Swedish premium members have free participation in the event. Write to Info@IntraTeam.com to sign up.
Choose the correct registration link below:
- Registration for EU countries (not Denmark)
- Registration for NON-EU countries
- Registration for Denmark
If you are in doubt about which link you should use, please write to Info@IntraTeam.com.
Terms and conditions of cancellation
Cancellation must be in writing to IntraTeam aps, Info@IntraTeam.com. A service fee of 10% of the full conference price will be charged. For cancellations received 8-14 days before the conference, 50% of the full conference price will be charged. Unfortunately, we are not able to refund any fee in connection with cancellations later than 7 days before the conference.
In case of cancellation of the conference, IntraTeam Aps is only responsible to refund the price paid. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of IntraTeam to alter the content, time or venue.
We reserve the right to retain 75% of the price in case of the conference being cancelled by circumstances beyond the ordinary course of events that are outside of IntraTeam’s responsibility, such as terror threats.