This webinar about intranet as a part of the digital workplace is one of the webinars in IntraTeam Online Week. See the rest of the programme.
Intranet powered by Microsoft/Office 365 – our solution and experience. How we were empowering the organization to communicate and collaborate using metrics and KPI’s to support positive change management: From the launch and beyond
Key takeaways from this session:
- How to build up a strong business case for the intranet in the digital workplace
- Understand the pros and cons of having an Intranet powered by Microsoft/Office 365
- Working with change management, from an Intranet/ digital workplace perspective
By Ralf Larsson, Director of Online Employee Engagement and Development, Electrolux
Tickets and Registration
You can buy access to the whole week or one specific webinar.
|Before October 3rd||After October 3rd|
|Price per webinar||€ 48||€ 58|
|All webinars (whole week)||€ 198||€ 218|
- Send an email to info@IntraTeam.com
- Or press the “JOIN NOW” at the top of the page or register below
- Or pay by Credit Card at the bottom of the page
After your registration, we will contact you by email with more information about IntraTeam Online Week.
Follow our IntraTeam Newsletter
Subscribe to our IntraTeam newsletter here, if you want information about what’s going on in the digital workplace directly into your mailbox. It can be information about upcoming events, exciting articles, and new trends. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time
Free Online Community for you
If you are interested in professional knowledge sharing about the digital workplace, you should create a free profile on our online community. Here you can get inputs on your current challenges with the digital workplace. We have over 800 members in our online community, and new ones are continually joining.