Master Class – Employee Communications
- 09:00 to 16:00
- International House Copenhagen - Gyldenløvesgade 11,6, 1600 Copenhagen V
Do Less and Do It Better!
Energize your internal communications by using creative tactics, channels and measurement strategies to help your organization achieve its strategic goals and objectives.
with Steve and Cindy Crescenzo
Are you tired of being a private publisher? Do you find yourself writing mostly reactive stories? Do you spend your time putting out fires instead of changing behavior? Do you have too many vehicles with no idea of what’s working and what’s not? Then this workshop is for you!
The old corporate way of communicating just doesn’t work anymore. Boring, stiff, jargon-filled corporate stories won’t cut it. You’ve got to find a way to grab your audiences’ attention. You’ve got to take the ‘corporate’ out of corporate communication and replace it with ‘creative.’
Our signature workshop shows you how to tie creative communication efforts to the organizational goals of your organization. Through dozens of case studies and proven measurement, planning and writing tactics, you’ll walk out of this seminar with tools you can put to use right away — no matter the size of your organization or your communication team!
You’ll leave equipped with the know-how to craft a communication strategy specifically targeted for your organization based on your communication goals and objectives.
What can you expect…
Take a deep dive into topics that mean the most to you and gain the insights you need to build and carry out a successful communication plan, including learning how to:
- Outline the strategic goals of the organization, and link them directly to your communications
- Identify your audience needs
- Define your key messages
- Align your messages and audience with the proper vehicle(s)
- Help you balance the “need to know” content with the “nice to know” content
- Create a content strategy that will allow you to do less…and do it better
- Craft a measurement plan so you have an ongoing understanding of what’s working and what’s not
- Transform those tired, old stories and flip them upside down — so that people actually pay attention to them
- Coach your executives and subject-matter experts so they help you create great content—instead of serving as an obstacle.
- Make the important interesting
- Use the new tools available to communicators — including social media and multimedia channels—to turn one-way content into interactive discussions
- Find and tell the kinds of stories that will cut through the information clutter that is so rampant in your organization
- Integrate your channels to reach, engage, motivate, and inform your various audiences
- Use your vehicles to change the culture in your organization from “We’ve always done it this way,” to “Let’s try something different and see if it works.”
About Steve & Cindy
Through his work as a consultant, writer and seminar leader, Steve Crescenzo has helped thousands of communicators improve both their print and electronic communication efforts.
Recognized as one of the nation’s leading experts in corporate communications, Crescenzo is the leader of four popular workshops: Strategic Creative Communications, Writing for Today’s Audiences, The Master Class of Employee Communication, and Creative Communications. He is also the author of his popular blog, The Bald Truth and writes a regular column in his communications/humor e-newsletter, Low Hanging Fruit.
Steve has been voted the number one seminar leader for the IABC Global Conference for three consecutive years (2008-2010), and has been asked to speak in IABCs “All Star Track” for the past five years. Steve also speaks at numerous IABC chapter and regional events throughout North America and Europe.
Cindy Crescenzo is President of Crescenzo Communications, Inc. She has over ten years of experience in building communication and marketing strategies with corporate, government and non-profit organizations.
Cindy works with clients to help them create effective communication strategies. She specializes in conducting focus groups, surveys, and executive interviews that give clients the insight they need to communicate more effectively. Using best practices in the industry, Cindy also helps clients write and carry out communication plans.
She trains both corporate and non-profit communicators and marketers on how to use technologies such as videos, blogs and podcasts to help with employee engagement and customer acquisition and retention. She also is the co-leader of the seminar Strategic Creative Communications, and she speaks at various conferences and organizations throughout the year.
In this video you can learn more about Steve Crescenzo and the way he inspire the attendees:
Location and transport
Walking distance from the City Hall Square (Rådhuspladsen), the Lakes, Vesterport St., and Nørreport St. Busses, metro and trains nearby.
Write an email to Info@IntraTeam.dk to sign up for the Master Class.
|After October 6|
** Membership of IntraTeam (Standard networking group membership or event membership) or Intranätverk (Premium members or Online members)
*** To receive the discount for colleagues please give us the name of the paying member of IntraTeam
Prices are in DKK and without VAT.
The sign up is binding 14 days before the event. We will accept a substitute attendee if we receive a written note from the registered attendee, stating his or her intention to transfer registration to a named individual. A service fee of 10% of the full conference price will be charged if you cancel within 14 days before the event.
Changes in programme and prices may occur.