DEX at Tetra Pak and seven failed intranet business cases to an award winning-intranet
- 09:00 to 12:00
- Microsoft Teams
Join this networking meeting and get two interesting sessions about DEX and how you go from seven failed intranet business cases to a Step Two Gold Award within 18 months.
Session 1: Digital Employee Experience at Tetra Pak, where we will hear the good and the bad with:
- The intranet
- Creating seamless integration with key platforms such as our DAM and PIM
- How they work
- Video – preparing for Stream on SharePoint
- Next steps – future
Session 2: From seven failed intranet business cases to a Step Two Gold Award within 18 months (made easy). The session about the award winning-intranet will include:
- Global change programme
- Business purpose
- extensive interviewing and observation,
- change management techniques, UX and the encouragement to colleagues
- colleague stories and journeys
- 25% blogs
- Learn techniques you can use instantly without any formal training
- Discover how you could use your intranet to forecast the future, both for your digital workplace and your organisation
- How to consider big data within your intranet? What opportunities can this offer?
- How can we spot adoption blockers before they occur?
- Why just prioritising top tasks is not enough
Furthermore, we will share the participants’ knowledge about intranet, digital workplaces and DEX.
09.00 Welcome to the meeting
09.05 Short presentation of each member and current challenges
09.20 Knowledge sharing, input and inspiration among the participants
10.00 Session 1: Digital Employee Experience at Tetra Pak
11.00 Session 2: From seven failed intranet business cases to a Step Two Gold Award within 18 months (made easy)
12.00 Thank you and see you next time
Get a free meeting
Do not hesitate to contact meeting facilitator Kurt Kragh Sørensen at Kurt@IntraTeam.dk or +45 4018 1655 if you are interested in a free meeting. Consultants and vendors are not allowed as members of the group.