When thinking about your Digital Employee Experience (DEX) initiatives, one of the critical components that are always being either neglected or ignored over the last decade has been data analytics.
Inside every organization, day in day out, we produce more data than ever through our various (social) collaborative environments. Yet, we refuse to collect it, make sense of it, and, eventually, apply it to make better business decisions as a result.
While everyone has been championing different change programs to help influence user behaviour and transform how we work overtime, we haven’t made enough due progress with those newly gained business insights through data analytics. It’s time to level up!
In this session, Luis Suarez will demonstrate, in a practical manner with several different examples and methods. How critical and influential (social) analytics can well be in helping businesses embrace that gold mine. They have been ignoring all along to improve their own digital employee experience: the data they produce in their digital workplace environment.
Key takeaways from this session:
- Raise awareness on the purpose of data analytics to influence user behaviour within your digital employee experience initiative
- Explore some of the most compelling use cases and capabilities data analytics has got to offer
- Have a better understanding of what data analytics could do within all of your collaborative environments (i.e. email, file sharing, ESNs, etc.)
- Help evaluate how healthy and mature your digital employee experience may well be
- Understand ahead of the game different challenges and turn them into business opportunities
- Learn practical hints & tips, good business practices, in-depth know-how etc. on how to get you started with your own data analytics efforts within your org. Or amplify what you already have!
By Luis Suarez, Digital Transformation and Data Analytics adviser, panagenda
Tickets and registration
You can buy access to the whole week or one specific webinar.
|Before October 3rd||After October 3rd|
|Price per webinar||€ 48||€ 58|
|All webinars (whole week)||€ 198||€ 218|
- Send an email to info@IntraTeam.com
- Or register at the buttom of the page
- Or pay by Credit Card at the bottom of the page
After your registration, we will contact you by email with more information about “IntraTeam Online Week”.
This webinar about Artificial Intelligence is a part of our webinar membership, which allows you to participate in at least six webinars a year. Our webinars are all related to internal commutation, intranet, the digital workplace including Microsoft/Office 365, SharePoint, Change Management, Knowledge Management and much more. Our webinar membership will give you significant insights into different cases or expert presentations.
Sounds interesting? Please send us a mail at info@IntraTeam.com
Free and non-committal
You have the opportunity to try this webinar for free. It gives you the chance to see if this webinar could be something for you and if you want to try a subscription. There are only a few free spaces at every webinar, so if it sounds then contact us at Info@IntraTeam.dk
Free online community for you
If you are interested in professional knowledge sharing about the digital workplace, you should create a free profile on our online community. Here you can get inputs on your current challenges with the digital workplace. We have over 800 members in our online community and new ones are constantly being added.