Webinar: Augmenting DEX Through Data Analytics
- 10:00 to 11:00
- Online via Microsoft Teams
When thinking about your Digital Employee Experience (DEX) initiatives, one of the critical components that are always being either neglected or ignored over the last decade has been data analytics.
Inside every organization, day in day out, we produce more data than ever through our various (social) collaborative environments. Yet, we refuse to collect it, make sense of it, and, eventually, apply it to make better business decisions as a result.
While everyone has been championing different change programs to help influence user behaviour and transform how we work overtime, we haven’t made enough due progress with those newly gained business insights through data analytics. It’s time to level up!
In this session, Luis Suarez will demonstrate, in a practical manner with several different examples and methods. How critical and influential (social) analytics can well be in helping businesses embrace that gold mine. They have been ignoring all along to improve their own digital employee experience: the data they produce in their digital workplace environment.
Key takeaways from this session:
- Raise awareness on the purpose of data analytics to influence user behaviour within your digital employee experience initiative
- Explore some of the most compelling use cases and capabilities data analytics has got to offer
- Have a better understanding of what data analytics could do within all of your collaborative environments (i.e. email, file sharing, ESNs, etc.)
- Help evaluate how healthy and mature your digital employee experience may well be
- Understand ahead of the game different challenges and turn them into business opportunities
- Learn practical hints & tips, good business practices, in-depth know-how etc. on how to get you started with your own data analytics efforts within your org. Or amplify what you already have!
By Luis Suarez, Digital Transformation and Data Analytics adviser, panagenda
Tickets and Registration
You can buy access to the whole week or one specific webinar.
|Price per webinar||€ 58|
|All webinars (whole week)||€ 218|
- Send an email to info@IntraTeam.com
- Or press the “JOIN NOW” at the top of the page or register below
After your registration, we will contact you by email with more information about IntraTeam Online Week.
The registration is binding 14 days before the event. We are not able to refund any fee in connection with cancellations later than 14 days before the event. We will accept a substitute attendee if we receive an e-mail with information to transfer the registration to a named individual.
IntraTeam will charge a service fee of 10% of the full event price if you cancel the registration earlier than 14 days before the event.
Follow our IntraTeam Newsletter
Subscribe to our IntraTeam newsletter if you wish to receive updates related to intranets and the digital workplace, upcoming events, exciting articles, and new trends. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
Free Online Community for you
Create a free profile on our online community if you are interested in professional knowledge sharing about intranets and the digital workplace. Here you can receive input on your current challenges. Join the community that is continually growing with over 800 members.